Adultsearch
EN
Phoenix

New Look, Just Better.

Try the new and better AdultSearch mobile now. Experience better and smoother website.

Continue to the New Mobile Site

wife wants to get gangbanged in a theater

beast1951

11/26/2016 02:26 am

This topic refers to Just For Fun

Just For Fun picture

Is this a good place to take the wife so she can get gangbanged by guys in the theater? Don't see much activity here since 2012, is it still going?

Replies

lsatire

02/01/2017 03:22 am

You still looking? I'm very interested. I'm a 25 year old white male. I added you on pornhub, hoping to attend your next public dogging. I'm super interested, want to do dp and such

beast1951

02/01/2017 09:26 am

Yes, we are just trying to organize a trip to Phoenix to do this

lsatire

02/03/2017 05:03 am

When are you planning to be doing this? Can you shoot me an email? lsatire517@gmail.com

beast1951

02/03/2017 09:55 am

Not sure, looking at finances

Moonchild111

09/05/2017 11:35 am

Let me know if you need another big cock.

Talon69

09/01/2020 10:41 pm

Sss Im interested in anything exciting!

Chckingthingout

11/22/2020 10:59 am

Interested!

Suckmycock

04/23/2022 07:06 pm

Lmk when you guys doing it again would love to go

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com