Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
This topic refers to Lelouch Massage Therapy 2
I asked the lady if she was LE and she said YES!!!! You do the Math...
I walked out after paying a Female police officer $50 for a Pretty good massage,I never did anything illegal and stayed out of handcuffs!!!![]()
And I used to work with a guy that said that handcuffs were a big part of his and his wifes' bedroom antics...I think he said they had four pair, one for each arm and leg. I hope they never lost the keys, as it would have been an interesting story to tell the guy from Keymaster...as he is unlocking the cuffs while laughing his ass off.![]()
.
I asked the lady if she was LE and she said YES!!!! You do the Math...
I walked out after paying a Female police officer $50 for a Pretty good massage,I never did anything illegal and stayed out of handcuffs!!!![]()
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com