Adultsearch
EN
Miami

New Look, Just Better.

Try the new and better AdultSearch mobile now. Experience better and smoother website.

Continue to the New Mobile Site

Teach me how to speak g r e e k fluently and I'll make you happy ;-)

miamibuttluvr

06/03/2013 04:26 am

Miami ladies only. T e x t me at 786-547-5779. Please reply with pics, location, and when you're available. Thank you.

[/b]

Replies

Spice32

06/22/2013 01:53 am

I have been "speaking" Greek alone. I would love to learn with a partner.

Tvalentino

08/25/2013 12:11 am

I'm also looking for a lady with Greek intentions. I will oblige with love and roses. Text me at 786 375 9589.

Spice32

08/25/2013 01:38 am

Message me your pics gentlemen. I'm ready ;-) shysade69@gmail.com

miamibuttluvr

09/05/2013 10:47 am

@ Spice32: I replied to your email with my pics and cell #. Hope to hear from you soon :-)

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com