Adultsearch
EN
Arlington

New Look, Just Better.

Try the new and better AdultSearch mobile now. Experience better and smoother website.

Continue to the New Mobile Site

anyone recommend this place?

dick101 1

04/23/2013 03:53 pm

This topic refers to Eastern Dragon Massage

Eastern Dragon Massage picture

Curious if anyone recommends this. Place? Is. It FS?

Replies

charlieandallen

04/24/2013 11:35 am

Looks like a new guy trying to get by on the cheap, ya gets what ya pay fer son, kinda like, "It's been a business doing pleasure with ya".

dick101 1

04/24/2013 02:12 pm

peeker wrote:
Curious as to why you didn't read the reviews officer Tracy

I didn't read the reviews because I didn't want to submit my credit card so my wife wouldn't find out. My user name doesn't reflect what I do, just had had the email forever and didn't want to remember a new one. But thanks for the help. I'll probably end up going there anyway since I've been driving by it for the last few days.

StrokerAce1

04/25/2013 02:28 am

peeker wrote:
Curious as to why you didn't read the reviews officer Tracy


I thought his handle reflected his bisexuality....or his affinity for a tranny named Tracy.

relaxn

04/25/2013 11:47 pm

dicktracyfan100 wrote:

I didn't read the reviews because I didn't want to submit my credit card so my wife wouldn't find out. My user name doesn't reflect what I do, just had had the email forever and didn't want to remember a new one. But thanks for the help. I'll probably end up going there anyway since I've been driving by it for the last few days.

You need to "Man-Up" and show your wife who's boss....and when you get up off of the floor....

OldtimerB

04/26/2013 12:27 am

That's why they have cheap prepaid cards..to hide it from your wife...maybe you need a safer hobby? I think Stroker will come along with some suggestions for you Dick

tryagain

04/26/2013 01:58 pm

Been there a couple of times. Not much on menu and the last time she wanted $80 for a HJ. I won't be back. As far as I know there is nothing FS this far north. Have to go to Everett/Lynnwood for that.

dick101 1

04/26/2013 02:04 pm

tryagain wrote:
Been there a couple of times. Not much on menu and the last time she wanted $80 for a HJ. I won't be back.


Damn, $80 for a HJ?? wonder how much for FS. Thank you for helping out with my question. I appreciate it.

dick101 1

04/26/2013 03:10 pm

So I walked in a old dude greeted me and I walked back out. No Buenos!

tryagain

04/27/2013 02:06 am

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that... he is always there.

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com